HOW TO REGISTER
1.) Register for USA Water Polo
- All club athletes must have a current membership with USA Water Polo (USAWP memberships expire on December 31.)
- Gold Athlete membership recommended.
- The THREE options are:
Gold Athlete ($110) – recommended for all Competition Athletes ($110)
The “complete” athlete membership; eligible for all USAWP sanctioned activity, including club practices, sanctioned events, National Championship Events and all Olympic Development programs.
Silver Athlete ($75) – recommended only at the end of the year when joining the club if gold membership isn’t needed for upcoming tournaments.
The “amateur” athlete membership; eligible for club practices and sanctioned events. (NOT ELIGIBLE FOR JUNIOR OLYMPICS)
Bronze Athlete ($35)– eligible for club practices, local/regional league play only. Not eligible for participation in National Championship events (i.e Junior Olympics), any ODP program, or large-scale sanctioned tournaments.
Club Name: SFV
Club ID: 31348
2.) Fill out our team registration form
- Please fill out OUR online team registration form.(Must register with USA water polo first)
- Be sure that all information provided is accurate and up to date.
3.) Pay Fees
- Fees can paid in cash or Online Under Our Payments Tab
- Fees are due after registration, on the athlete's first day of practice.